- Templating: Support for Optional Fields
- This allows Package originators to set any template fields (signatures, initials, textboxes, radio buttons and checkboxes) as Optional, resulting in signers having the option to complete or skip the field during the signing.
- During the templating of a document, fields are always added as mandatory by default.
- For a detailed guide on templating, please visit this article.
- Templating: Adding Radio Buttons and Checkboxes
- This new feature allows users in Syngrafii to include radio button or checkbox groups while templating a document.
- Templating: Conditional Fields
- While templating a document, a new Show When option is available in the field properties panel (right-side). You can now set conditions on when to show selected fields during a signing.
- Example: You may want to show a textbox or signature field only when a user selects a specific checkbox as part of a form that they are filling in and signing.
- OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Consent Workflow (for Integrators)
- In addition to an API Key, integrators can now use the OAuth 2.0 consent workflow for authentication purposes.
- Embedded Package Editing (for Integrators)
- Integrators can now embed the Syngrafii Package Editor User Interface into their applications to either edit the Package details or edit the templates of the documents in the Package.
- Integrators can control the various options their users will have in the Package Editor. Please see the Syngrafii API for further details.
- Example: Via the API, an integrator can create a Package, and within an iframe in their application, display the Syngrafii User Interface to allow the user to template the documents in the Package before sending it out for signing.
- VSR extend meeting option - Hosts can now select how long they wish to extend a VSR meeting by.
- In a VSR meeting, when changes to a document being signed are not saved, an improved message is shown to alert a Host who is ending or navigating away from the meeting.
- In Person Package type - the Package creator is now able to change who the Host of the In Person signing is.
- Review Documents option for VSR Packages - if the Package is fully executed, the user who is requesting to review the documents via the Review Documents link will be redirected to request the MasterFile Audit Trail page.
- Hosts are now able to stop a recording in a VSR meeting that was automatically started in Packages where the Auto Record option is enabled.
- Fixes for Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) - General fixes for IE11 compatibility. Due to the recent end of life announcement by Microsoft, Syngrafii will end its support for IE11 early January 2022.
- Resizing Branding Images - Large format images are re-sized when added to the branding page.