The Package originator has the ability to enable an Enhanced Privacy option for the Packages. This prevents from sharing of email addresses between the signers. For now, this option is only available on Concurrent, Sequential and Group Send types of Packages.
When creating and customizing a Package, click on the Advanced tab in the Package Options.
Under the Advanced tab, there is an Enhanced Privacy toggle switch that controls the additional privacy option.
By enabling the toggle switch:
- While signing a document, email addresses are not included on the Compliance Audit Certificate page.
- Email addresses of other signers will not be visible in the signer's copy of the MasterFile.
- The Package originator's email address will be visible in all copies.
- All email addresses will be visible only in the Package originator's copy.
Signer's Copy (Test One); Package originator: Guest One
Package Originator's copy
- If the All Signers notification setting is turned ON, the final executed document notification sent out will BCC signers instead of CC'ing them.
Please refer: All Signers notification setting
You can set the option you want for all your future Packages by updating the
Signing Defaults values: Set Your Signing Defaults