For a full video demonstration of the Syngrafii iinked Platform,
please watch the following video: Syngrafii iinked Platform Demonstration
If your Organization’s subscription has a plan that includes the Video Signing Room (VSR), you can use this signing Package to schedule an online meeting with one or more signers where you can share and record the signing session via video conferencing.
- Once logged in, from the Syngrafii Application Home Page, click on New to create a new Package.
Or from the Packages homepage click New Package.
- In the Package type selection, click on Video Signing Room.
- On the next screen, under Customize Video Signing Room Package, enter the details of the Package:
- Package Name and Meeting Date and Time are required fields.
- In the Add Signers section, you will automatically be added as the Host, and this is where you can add details of the attendees, selecting to make them either a signer or a guest.
- The person who creates the Package is the Host by default. If you are not going to be the host of the VSR, you can delete yourself and make another signer the host.
- The Host can be a Signer too.
- An attendee of type Signer must sign at least the Compliance Audit Certificate (CAC) of a document.
- An attendee of type Guest does not have to sign any part of the document unless signature boxes have been entered for them by the host.
- First Name, Last Name and Email are required fields.
- Adding a Mobile Number will enable the ability to send the signing pad link as a text message and the signer can sign the document using the phone.
How to CC or BCC a Completed Package to Non-Signers.
- In the Add Documents section, drag and drop PDF documents or click on the box to select and add the documents that need to be signed and click Next.
- You can add a maximum of 15 documents in one signing Package.
- You will be taken to the Review and Template process. This next screen is where you can review the documents that are being sent out and template them to add signature and text boxes to ensure that the signers sign all required sections of the document.
- Use the menu on the left to select the signer at the top, followed by dragging and dropping the required fields into the document for each signer.
- Once the template is complete, you can Save your changes, continue to template the remaining documents and then click on Send to create and send the Package notification. In a VSR Package in the standalone environment, the Syngrafii system will send a meeting invite to all attendees and the host.