Only an Organization Admin has the ability to set the Signing Defaults.
- Signing Defaults help you to set certain rules to the Packages that you and your members create based on Package type, like providing/limiting signers with signature options, including two-factor authentication, setting notification preferences and video recording options. You can also customize the text of the Compliance Audit Certificate for your Packages.
- Once logged in, if you are on the Administration Home Page, click on the Defaults button under the Settings tab. This will take you to the Signing Defaults page.
Or from any other page, click on your name on the top-right corner, and click Settings. Then click Signing Defaults on the left panel.
- Select the Package type for which you want to set default values.
- Customize the values depending on your requirements.
- Customize the Compliance Audit Certificate Disclaimer text by selecting the Compliance Audit Certificate option and editing the existing text.
- Once done, click on the Save button to save your changes, Cancel to discard the changes made or Restore Defaults to revert back to the original Syngrafii disclaimer.