If your Organization’s subscription includes Branding or Multi-Branding, you can add your own logos to customize the email notifications, signing screens, and all user interfaces of the Syngrafii platform. You can also change the sign-off text in the email notifications.
- Log into the Syngrafii application.
- On the drop-down by your name, select Settings.
- On the left-hand side menu, under My Organization, click on Branding.
- Click on the + New Brand button to create your new brand.
- Enter the Name which will be used to identify your organization in email notifications and signings.
- If this organization is going to be the default for all the users, select the Set as Organization’s Default Brand switch.
- Enter the Email Signature which will be the sign-off at the bottom of the email notifications.
- Enter the Email Name (optional field) which will be used to replace the From and Reply To name of all email notifications that use the selected brand. [available in v3.2]
- Select the Email Address which will be used to replace the Reply To email address of all email notifications that use the selected brand. [available in v3.2]
- Select the Email Address Format to change the format of the From email address in the body of all emails that use the selected brand. [available in v3.2]
- Name and Email Address (set by default)
- Name only
- Email Address only
- Email Footer: This is to include any personalized email footer in addition to the existing Syngrafii footer. This can include text, hyperlinks, and images. There are also options available to format the text. [available in v3.2]
- The next section shows a preview of all the different colour schemes and sizes where the branding is shown in Syngrafii.
- On the first logo row, click on the edit pencil icon to select and upload a logo. This will also auto-populate all the other branding fields with this same logo.
- Depending on the colour scheme of your branding, you may need to edit or alter the logo with the blue Syngrafii background.
- Depending on the colour scheme of your branding, you may need to edit or alter the logo with the grey Syngrafii email background.
- For the last two mobile entries, it is recommended that you use a small version of your branding that has the logo on its own. This logo is what will be shown on smaller mobile screens for the signing page and signature pad on mobile devices.
- Save your changes and if you would like to test what the email notifications look like, you can click on Send Test Email.
If your subscription has multi-branding, you can continue to add multiple branding as per the guide above. You will still have one default brand but can then assign a separate default brand to members of your organization.
- Once you have added all the brands in the Branding section of the application, navigate to the Members settings.
- Click on a User’s name and on the right-hand side you will see a menu for additional settings for that user.
- At the bottom of the menu, you will see a section called branding that enables you to select a default brand for the selected user, as well as what other branding options the user will have access to when they create and send Packages. Once completed, hit the Save button at the top.