- Package Recipients added to enable CC’ing or BCC’ing the Package to other non-signer recipients once the documents in the Package have been signed.
- Changes in Package Notification Options
- Senders of a Package can now disable attachments of signed documents in notifications sent to signers after the Package has been signed.
- Updating expired Packages during Send Reminder
- When a Package Owner sends a reminder to a signer in a Package that is expired (Sign By date has elapsed), the Package Owner will be asked if they would like to extend the Sign By date by 7 days.
- The Logo in the Compliance Audit Certificate page of documents can now be customized in the Organization Branding.
- Added support for Right-to-Left languages inserted into a PDF during a signing
- Currently Supporting Hebrew and Arabic
- Custom Sign-up form fields added for Private Brand Instances
- New users will see a link to the Syngrafii Zendesk articles on their Welcome Dashboard
- The articles are available via search in the Support Widget
- Syngrafii now supports EUR and GBP currencies in our EU Data Centre
- sPaper is now iinked Paper™.
- Renamed Package Workflow Types
- In Counterparts is now Group Send
- Live Session is now In Person
- Improved the display and filtering of a Member’s time zone in their profile.
- Video Recording and Screen Share start and stop notifications and timestamps are now displayed in the Video Signing Room chat.