This Package mode allows you to send a copy of each document to a group of recipients at once. Each signer gets their own version of the document to sign in the exact same position in the document.
- Once logged in, from the Administration Home Page, click New to create a new Package.
Or from the Packages homepage click New Package.
- In the Package type selection, click on Group Send.
- On the next screen, under Customize Group Send Package, enter the details of the Package:
- Package Name is a required field.
- In the Add Signers & Recipients section, you can add the signers for the document by entering the First Name, Last Name, Email and Mobile Number. You can add yourself too as a signer by clicking on the Add Me button.
- First Name, Last Name and Email are required fields.
- Adding a Mobile Number will enable the ability to send the signing pad link as a text message and the signer can sign the document using the phone.
- In the Add Documents section, drag and drop PDF documents or click the box to select and add the documents that need to be signed and click Next.
- You can add a maximum of 15 documents in one signing Package.
- You will be taken to the Review and Template process. This next screen is where you can review the documents that are being sent out and template them to add signature and text boxes to ensure that the signers sign all required sections of the document.
- In a Group Send Package, as we are sending copies of the same document to various signers, they get their own version of the document and so the fields used in the Package are generic and common for all the signers.
- Use the menu on the left to drag and drop the required fields into the document.
- Once the template is complete, you can Save your changes, continue to template the remaining documents and then click on Send to create and send the Package notification. The Syngrafii system will send a meeting invite to all signers.