Custom fields can help duplicate repetitive entries during a signing, once a custom field is filled in, its value will propagate to all occurrences of that field.
- On the template editor when a signing is being created, all the custom fields are listed on the left panel.
- To add them to the document, select a signer from the list of signers, to whom the field needs to be assigned, and then drag and drop the custom field onto the document.
- Further changes can be made to the field by clicking on the Edit Custom Field button. Once done, click on the Save button to save the changes.
- If a custom field is added to multiple places in the documents in the Package, the value entered by the signer on one field will be propagated to all occurrences of the custom field.
- If a custom field is set to Collect At Start, the signer will be presented with a dialog when they first open the signing, and will be asked to enter a value for that field.