Available in V 3.3
In the templating of documents, a Strikethrough tool, allows the Package creator to mark-up text and paragraphs to be indicated as deleted in documents being sent out for signing.
- You can drag and drop or draw a line onto a document to put a strikethrough over text or paragraphs.
For drawing a line, select Strikethrough on the left side panel; the mouse pointer switches to a plus '+' sign; click and hold the left mouse button and draw a line on the document.
- Resize and reposition the strikethrough.
Select the already drawn strikethrough:
- resize it using the small square blocks at both ends of the strikethrough.
- reposition it by dragging it to a different position and drop.
- Adjust the thickness and colour of the strikethrough.
When you select the strikethrough option from the left panel, the properties for the strikethrough are displayed on the right panel, you can select the colour and thickness for the strikethrough. Your selection is saved for all your future strikethroughs. These properties can be accessed for an already drawn strikethrough too, just select the strikethrough and the properties would be displayed on the right panel.
- Once a Strikethrough is added and the document is saved, it is permanently added to the document.