The Syngrafii integration on the Unity platform allows users to create and send signing Packages directly from within Unity. Once the Package has been signed, the executed documents will automatically be saved on and available within Unity. To get started, you will have to link your Syngrafii account to Unity.
- If you haven't already, the first step will be to setup a Syngrafii account using the link provided by Unity.
- The Unity integration will not create user accounts in Syngrafii. Currently, only one Syngrafii account can be linked to Unity, we suggest to use either a generic account (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org); or alternatively, within Syngrafii, you can set an Alias to your linked Syngrafii account to make the outgoing email notifications more generic. You can accomplish this by visiting your profile and adding an email alias as outlined here.
- Only a Syngrafii Organization Admin (OA) account can be linked to Unity. This is because the linked account will be creating Packages on behalf of your entire Syngrafii organization. You can manage a Syngrafii member's role at any time, please visit the article here for instructions.
- You may create multiple users in Syngrafii if you would like, and if required change their role to "iinked sign Admin" to enable them to see all the signature Packages.
- For the steps on how to connect your Unity account to Syngrafii, you can view the Unity Syngrafii Integration Video below.