All Signing Packages can be managed from the Package View. For each Package, you are able to track the progress of signings, open or make edits and view the MasterFile Audit Trial.
From the Package view, you can
- See All Packages - By selecting Packages from the left panel, all Packages will be displayed and any applied filters will be cleared.
- Filter Packages by Package Type - Packages can be filtered based on their type. Click on the filter icon on the top-right corner of the page.
This shows the filter options.
Choose your desired filter and the Packages page will display only those Packages. For this example, we have selected the Concurrent. All the Concurrent Packages are displayed.
You can add multiple filters. And delete the existing ones by clicking on the X button.
- Search Packages by Name/Category/Description/Client Number/Matter Number specified - While creating a Package, you have the option of adding a Description or Category, which helps you to organize the Packages. You can also associate Packages by including a Client or a Matter/Case Number.
For example, if you have a client ABC and you will be signing 5 Packages with them, you can add the keyword ABC to the Description/Category field for all the Packages. Or if you have Packages related to the same legal matter, you can include the Matter Number to all the Packages. By searching for the keyword/client/matter on the search bar, the Package list will display all the Packages related to the search field.
- On the left panel, you have more options for filtering the Packages.
- Sign - Packages yet to be signed by you
- Join - Packages yet to be joined by you (VSRs / Live Sessions)
- Soon - Packages with Sign By date approaching soon
- Late - Packages with the Sign By date passed
- Drafts - Packages that have been saved for future use
- Waiting - Packages yet to be signed or joined
- Started - Packages that have been signed partially
- Finished - Packages that have been fully signed
- The Packages view also shows External Signings, these signings are sent to you from users outside of your organization. You should always verify that the signings are from a trusted source.