For a full video demonstration of the Syngrafii iinked Platform,
please watch the following video: Syngrafii iinked Platform Demonstration
- Open the signing notification email on your Laptop or Desktop and click on the signing link. This will open up the document(s) that you need to sign in a web browser.
- Use the guide on the left-hand side to navigate to the areas where a signature is required. Click on the Sign Here button.
- A dialog-box is displayed giving you the option of selecting your signature as permitted in the document.
- Option 1 - Ink It - Allow signers to write Authentic Syngrafii Ink Signatures every time from their mobile device.
- Option 2 - Type It - Allow signers to sign with a Custom Syngrafii Electronic Signature by typing their name.
- Option 3 - Accept It - Allow signers to sign by accepting a Standard Syngrafii Electronic Signature.
- For the Ink It option, you can either send a Text Link or an Email Link to your touchscreen mobile device to use it as a signature pad to enter ink signatures to the document open on your Laptop or Desktop.
- Clicking on the Open button in the email or the link in the text message will open up the signing pad.
- After signing on the pad, click on the Send button to add the signature to the document
- The signature gets added to the document.
- You can continue to use the same signature pad to send subsequent signatures into the same document.
- Once the document is fully signed, you can click on the Send button to complete the signing.