- If Identity Verification is enabled on your account, while creating a Package you will see an option for selecting an Identification Verification Policy.
- Once the required policy is selected, a Verify toggle switch appears under the Add Signers & Recipients section. This allows you to add verification for only the signers that require it.
- If enabled, the signer will have an additional Verify tag added, indicating that they must verify their identity to be able to sign the document or join the VSR meeting.
- You can also choose to receive email notifications for identity verification results, whether the signer completed or failed the verification. By default, Completed is disabled, and Failed is enabled.
- Once the IDV details have been selected, you can continue to complete the Package and send it out for signing.
- You can check the verification details from the Packages list page or from inside the MasterFile by clicking on the View button.
See: How To Complete Identity Verification for a Signer
Interested in IDV? Contact us here.