Members of an organization can have a number of roles that can be assigned to them by an Organization Administrator:
- Organization Admin
- iinked Sign™ Admin
- LongPen Admin
- Organization Admin - Being an Organization Administrator gives a member full administrative access to the organization. The member will then be able to access the Organization Administration section of the application.
An Organization Administrator can:
- Change Organization Settings
- Invite and Manage Members
- Change Signing Defaults
- Add/Update Branding
- Manage Subscription Info
- Manage Account Usage
- Manage Billing Invoices
- iinked Sign™ Admin - Being an iinked Sign Administrator, gives a member the ability to see all Packages created by all the members in an organization. They can view the status of the Packages, make changes to the Packages (add/delete signers, replace documents) and also view the MasterFile. An iinked Sign Admin will have access to the Packages of disabled or deleted members too. While they can perform all these actions, please note that an iinked Sign Administrator cannot delete Packages created by another user.
- LongPen Admin - Being a LongPen Administrator gives a member the ability to see all MasterFile Records for all the LongPen sessions.