iinked Seal allows users in Syngrafii to add their digital Notary, Commissioner or other Seals into documents that they are signing.
- This is a sample document in which a Signer has already signed the document and a Notary Public has to notarize it.
- To add a Notary stamp, click on the Add Stamp button from the bottom menu.
- This will pop out the customized Notary stamp which you have included in your account. In this example, we have two sample Notary stamps. (Please note that to add stamps to your Private Brand Instance, please contact Syngrafii Support).
- Once you select your desired stamp, the mouse pointer switches to a stamp icon. Position the mouse to the location where you want to add the stamp and left-click once. The stamp gets added to the document. You have the ability to resize the stamp and also to delete the stamp and add it again.
- Once you have added the stamp, you can also sign over the stamp using the Add Signature button from the bottom menu as shown here.